Virtual Not-So-Spooky Story Night
Friday, October 30, 2020 at 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM (PST)
[add to Calendar]
Costumes are encouraged!
Hey students, want to be a part of the show? Send us a video of your fun Fall or Halloween themed joke, poem or short story and we may include it in the program!*
*Must be 30 seconds or less, appropriate for all ages and include the name of the author if non-original work is used. All videos are subject to review and not guaranteed to be included. Must be submitted by October 17th. For more details please go to the Kennydale PTA Facebook page.
Instructions to Particiapte in Not-So-Spooky Story Night 2020:
- All videos must be 30 seconds or less.All videos must be age appropriate.
- All videos must have student's first name & grade.All short stories and poetry must also include the author and title of the book/story. Ex. "Spookily the Square Pumpkin" by Joe Troiano
- All videos must be submitted by October 17th
- Any students who wish to have live support are encouraged to attend a pop-in "rehearsal" on October 15th from 6-8pm with one of Kennydale Elementary's Reading teachers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the zoom code.All videos are subject to review and not guaranteed to be included in the show.
Question? Please email us at email@example.com
Our Mission: "To make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children."
THANK YOU to our community!
Our PTA is incredibly grateful and thankful to all of our volunteers, families, organizations, along with the dedicated staff and administration, throughout the school year, for supporting our mission. We look forward to continuing our shared journey in 2020-21
PTA ROLES AVAILABLE FOR 2020-2021
VP of Fundraising
Please email Bethany if you are interested and have any questions.
SIGN UP OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE
This is a new system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulties.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING??
PTA Elections & Meeting- Tuesday, October 13th @ 7:00pm
The 2019 -2020 Kennydale PTA nominating committee hereby places the following names in
For the office of
Co-President; Kim-Khanh Van
For the office of
Treasurer; Korinna Jensen
The nominating committee has confirmed that all nominees have been a member of a PTA for at least 15 days prior to the election, and meet other requirements as stated in the WSPTA Uniform Bylaws.
Elections will be held on Tuesday, October 13th at 7:00pm at our Virtual Membership meeting.
Link to join:
Join Zoom Meeting
Register Your Child for Kodiak Read-a-thon Today! The Read-A-Thon is from Monday, October 5 through Friday, October 23.
Prizes will be awarded for most minutes read and most monies raised at the student and classroom levels.
Please Register TODAY
Register or Login at https://www.getmovinfundhub.com/
Follow these 3 Simple Steps to get to goal fast!
1. First Register or re-Login to your parent dashboard and
complete your child’s student webpage with a picture.
2. Make an online
donation using the red Donate button right away
3. It’s a fact, Online Student Fundraising Webpages raise 3 times more and family and friends want to help your child succeed. Email or share our fundraiser with them today!
Thank You for your support!
Amazon Smile - Select Kennydale PTA
Did you know Kennydale PTA is on AmazonSmile? When you #StartWithaSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Kennydale PTA*. Bookmark the link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/91-1158283 and support us every time you shop.
*You must select Kennydale Elementary PTA, TACOMA WA (this is HQ for WA State PTA))
Your Help is Appreciated
Join the PTA in making a difference in the lives of our Kennydale kids. The PTA supports many enriching programs and community events for our kids and Kennydale families. Please take a look at our list of programs and consider volunteering your time and energy to help.